Life at SouthPoint
Explore Your Home Turf & Surf:
Who says you have to go somewhere to have fun? With this choice waterfront acreage, Texas Land and Lakes gives you your own private access to the third largest lake in the state. Just step out your door to enjoy all the fun. Richland Chambers Lake has almost 45,000 acres of crystal-blue water and 330 miles of shoreline. It’s so big you’ll think it’s an ocean, not a lake.
• Fish for trophy-sized bass, catfish and crappie
• Go power boating or sailing
• Paddle your kayak or canoe
• Go swimming or water-skiing
• Just sit on your own private dock and watch the sun go down
Explore The Neighborhood:
Even though Richland Chambers Lake will spoil you, eventually you’ll want to check out the hometown pleasures of nearby Corsicana.
• Eat and shop your way through the historic downtown.
• Get a sweet treat at the Collin Street Bakery, famous for its fruitcake. Honest!
• Play golf at the Oak Trail Country Club and the Corsicana Country Club
• Take a class just for fun at Navarro College
• Get lost in space at the Cook Center Planetarium
Explore The Rest of Texas:
With a state as big as Texas, you’ll be able to plan a whole lot of fun-filled day trips and weekend getaways. From Richland Chambers Lake, Texas, it’s only:
1 hour to Dallas and the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Go pro-sports-crazy with the Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Mavericks and Texas Rangers. Shop Neiman Marcus. Check out great eats and hot nightspots. Go wild at the Dallas Zoo and the Dallas World Aquarium.
So put some style in your life — and some life in your style. If you want choice waterfront acreage, Texas Land and Lakes has the perfect home site for you at SouthPoint on Richland Chambers Lake. Give us a call today. All this great North Texas living is just part of the package!